“No darling, you don’t fit in. But that’s because you were made to stand out”
If someone makes you feel like you don’t belong, stand strong and belong where you please.
If anyone makes you feel like you don’t fit in, wear your presence like a badge of honor and respect that you are different.
If anyone tries to dim your light, don’t be afraid to shine even brighter in their face.
We are all beautifully and uniquely made.
Separation and division are tools used by people who need to feel superior… but the truth is, we are all superior, we are all light, and good, and amazing and descendants of God.
Don’t forget to see the beauty in who you are just because no one around you will acknowledge it.
Acknowledge your self
Especially in dark rooms filled with people who expect you to fade into the background.
- You Can Live AgainYou Can Live Again Life is a precious gift that we can sometimes take for granted. We all can experience situations or circumstances that leave us feeling defeated, hopeless, and … Read more
- Healing After HeartbreakWe’ve all been there in some way before. They broke your heart, or you broke theirs and now it’s time to heal and move on with your life. Here are … Read more
- Cultivating The Right Mindset“Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t… you’re right” -Henry Ford A “POSITIVE” MINDSET You take your mindset with you EVERYWHERE! If you don’t have your mindset … Read more
- 11 Best Post-Workout Drinks For Superior Hydration1. WATER You can’t go wrong with some good old fashioned H2O! Up to 60-75% of the human body is made of water, so staying hydrated with some good quality, … Read more
- 11 Best Headphones For Working OutWhat are the best headphones available on the market in 2022? 1. Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless Noise-Canceling Headphones 40-millimeter audio drivers, Hi-Res Audio support (wired and wireless) Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity Up … Read more
- 11 Things You Should Bring To The GymWhether you are an absolute beginner or an avid gym goer, these are some things that would come in handy when going to the gym. 1. A GOOD MINDSET Okay, … Read more